Saturday, June 26, 2010

What Luck!

What better way to start a journey to a country concert than to ride the in back of a pick-up truck (I am from a rural area, so the memories came flooding back...)

Backstage during the Jason Aldean concert.

I do not claim to be a country fan. I don't mind the music, but I don't go seeking it out either, but a series of fortunate events led my husband and I to be able to watch the show from backstage at Country USA in Oshkosh. It was quite a rush to be on the inside looking out for once.

As luck would also have it I received a last minute phone call from the people that put on the Downtown Appleton Farm Market. I was told someone had cancelled and they asked if I would like a spot in the market for today.

I accepted and the weather cooperated and the people cooperated (thank you to all who stopped in and looked & bought) and I was not disappointed. The only problem is now I need to make more stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment