Thursday, December 2, 2010

Updates or should I say outdates...

Okay, so I have been meaning to post this for the last week, but anyway on Thanksgiving I met up with some friends to take part in the Oshkosh, WI Festival Foods Turkey Trot. in my case it was more of a Turkey Stroll, but I finished (not the very last) the 5 mile route!
If you notice my Etsy page is a little lighter, earlier in the week I brought some mittens, wallets, mini wallets, hairpins and coffee sleeves to 192 Main which is an eclectic gallery located at (drumroll please) 192 Main Street, Menasha, WI.

I also finally finished my larger version of the Double Flap Snap (still a working title, but why change now) bags, although I have not had the chance to take photos of them. I started a small batch of Lazy Day Totes which I am really excited about. I got some new fabrics and I am looooving the the color combos. Once those are done I have a few Christmas gifts to work on, I would tell you what they are, but I don't want to spoil any surprises :)

No comments:

Post a Comment