Saturday, December 22, 2012

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

But new colorful shirts are so delightful...
 
 I need to restock my "Old Fashioned" shirts, so I ordered a variety of colors and sizes - I can't wait to get printing!
 
Lindsay was just happy to have a new box to sleep in
 
The snow on Thursday made driving conditions pretty precarious, so I opted to take a vacation day and work on some stuff indoors rather than in the ditch (I hate driving in snow). I used the unplanned free time to start a project that's been rolling around my head for the last year - a step by step pattern for my fun and sassy wallet. I would have finished it on Thursday had my sewing machine decided not to take a vacation day of it's own.
 
The cover page of my new pattern

 The falling snow piqued Anderson's interest, that is, until food was invovled.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment