Saturday, May 1, 2010

Out of the Way

Lindsay helped my husband unpack and assemble the new desk.

When I started getting into sewing I would make something (as in 1 thing) now and again, and since our house is small, I would set up in the dining room and clean up when the project was finished. As the projects and time sewing has increased, so did the amount of fabric, cutting implements and necessary cutting spaces, which then overflowed into the living room.

We finally decided to get a new desk and keep the computer contained to a little area of the dining room (where it will not shed treads or drop pins) and move my stuff upstairs to the now former computer room.

It is soooooooooooooooo relaxing to hang out in the living room without my projects looking at me and asking why they are not being worked on. Plus - I don't have to try to find a spot to put everything when company comes over.

No comments:

Post a Comment