Thursday, January 1, 2015

Back at it...

Hi - my name is Andrea and it's been 1.5 years since my last post...

After a few years of getting craft crazy, I decided to take a break and did very limited sewing/making/crafting in the past year. At the end of 2014 I came up with some new ideas and now I'm back in making mode!

In the year ahead I am hoping to get some more patterns put written, get my stuff in a couple more boutiques and design a few more items. I also have a few more design ideas for my Yudu screenprinter and if all goes well hopefully I will be able to have access of a little bit larger printing facility for larger runs.

Here are the items that re-sparked my interest at the end of 2014...

Old fashioned ornaments (a spin-off of my t-shirts)

 
 
Wine / bottle gift bags - designed and printed by me! 



 
 

Another batch of clothespin bags that will (WILL!!) be finished this weekend (I bought the fabric in June for crying out loud!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment